450 450l dominator 6s

PHIL1234

I have built everything and started with the dir setting mode the problem i have is the aileron at +8 and -7 on both blades my pitch of the blades -/+ 10 degrees and my elevator is -/+ 8 degrees i cant understand why the aileron is out
of sync does anybody have any ideas. thanks phil.

Tony

Staff member
It could be that your swash is not perfectly level or you have a little more travel in one direction in yoru Tx than yo do the other. Either way, that is not a lot of difference, and you are much closer than most can get them on here. I would stick with that and run with it. It could also just be a discrepancy of the gauge. If this were me, I would not worry about it.

PHIL1234

i have flown the dominator but the aileron is very sensitive the dominator comes with 3gx v4.0 should i take it back to 3.1 could that be problem with sensitivity issue, thanks

Tony

Staff member
Go into your program on the computer under Flight Mode and turn up your dampening and turn down your travel limit and flip rate. Also, in DIR mode, make sure you have the same pitch on aileron and elevator. Usually in your swash menu, those two numbers will be exactly the same.

PHIL1234

i have my
elevator flip rate 10
aileron roll rate 10
elevator travel limit 10
aileron travel limit 10
collective pitch dampening 70
cyclic pitch dampening 70

Tony

Staff member
Hm...

What about DR and expo? Might need to add a little more to the aileron if it's too sensitive. But make sure you have the same cyclic pitch on aileron and elevator in DIR mode first. Should be 8-10º with your throttle at mid stick.

Tony

Staff member
For your softest throws, I would start with DR 70 and Expo +35. Can't stress that positive enough if you are using a spektrum Tx. Negative numbers there will cause it to be even more twitchy.

Top Bottom