450 450L Dominator 6S motor issue

CAMSS

Everything powers up ok, but i'm getting no throttle. Curve 0 - 100, back to the drawing board.

Tony

Staff member
If you are running a castle ESC, you probably need to lower your low stick endpoint. Also be sure to calibrate the ESC so that it knows your high and low settings on your Tx.

CAMSS

Well the swash works fine but I can't get the throttle to work, doesn't turn on. Bound the Rx/Tx, the ESC appears to calibrate per the tones. I think my next option is to replace all of the harnesses. My DX8 G1 is at Ver 3.01, is this the current Rev? I can't access downloads since this DX8 has been registered already.

CAMSS

Well the swash works fine but I can't get the throttle to work, doesn't turn on. Bound the Rx/Tx, the ESC appears to calibrate per the tones. I think my next option is to replace all of the harnesses. My DX8 G1 is at Ver 3.01, is this the current Rev? I can't access downloads since this DX8 has been registered already.

Update: Fixed by replacing the BEC and re-binding the Rx/Tx. I swapped it out once before but apparently It didn't calibrate.

CAMSS

When I bind the Rx/Tx and remove the bind plug the throttle works fine. When I add back in the 3GX, no throttle?

Top Bottom