450 450 successful flights! 3 crashes ad absolutely no damage!! LOL

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I repaired my 450, and took it out for a slow easy spin. I had a very intimidating flight, (NOTICE THE HEAVY BREATHING) LOL.. Honestly I was shaking flying this thing. I did some circles. more right than left lol. went out of control once, and then tried an autorotation, didnt end well lol.. heehee... but amazingly!! NOTHING broke. Again second battery was flown full, tried a flip in the middle of flight, dont think it was controlled, and my dx6i glitched on me! :(, it restarted mid flight and wont come on because the Idle up switch was on, and my heli being faithful made a hard strIGHT LANDING ON THE GRASS...!! damage----- M not kidding NOTHING! it was not even like shaken.... I saw the land and it was HARD!

Well, took it up again, flew the rest 3 minutes, tried to end in another auto, went pretty well, until it went too close to ground and i didnt correct any cyclic.. lol...crash again.. damage--- NOTHING! packed it up, brought it home, some screws loose, but nothing i might have to change! lol it has been a great flying day !!!

Just one thing. My dx6i stopped... literally just stopped as i mentioned before. I turned it back on, it worked for a bit, then i connected mcpx, it lost conection twice, and reset my EXI 450 settings again! so NO it wasnt my fault last time! I called spektrum and gave them a guilt trip, they have called my TX in for a checkup. Hoping to get it fixed soon! I wanna fly more.

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XMbaEcq42LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Glad you had NO Damage during your flights Today Gabs, thats a Plus, hope your DX6i is OK and will be back soon and repaired

Tony

Staff member
Wow, that bright red stripe that says "Fire Lane No Parking" would detour some hahahahahaha

Top Bottom