450 450 pro spin up but when power down blades still spin slightly

Dizzle000

hey guys first off id like to say sorry for making so many threads, i dont meen to be making usless ones, im just new to this and i seem to need alot of help lol . anyways mabey someone can chime in and help me out .i was out doing my maiden flight today which didnt end to well ,made a story about it, and i have a little issue i spun up the heli everything was great hovered etc when i landed and went full bottom throttle on the stick the head slowed down but wouldnt stop it seemed as if the motor still had a draw i had to walk over to the heli and physically stop the head from spinning is this normal? but once i stopped the head it wouldn't try to spin up again.

wolfman76

check your throttle trim next to the stick adjust it till it is all the way down that might be why it is still slightly spinning if i remember correctly i use to have that same issue but mine was set to the middle point and when i went to turn heli power on it would not let the esc arm or initiate until i adjusted it all the way down.. Hope this helps and as far as the threads i wouldn't worry bout it you have to learn somehow and most of us understand that so i am sure it is no biggie... i hope this helped good luck

Tony

Staff member
YOu need to do the end points on the gyro. Remember, in the 3GX, you MUST do the Gov setup even if you are not running a Gov. And, you need to calibrate your Tx to the ESC as well. This should stop this issue.

And no worries about the multiple threads. As long as they are not the exact same, word for word threads in multiple parts of the forum.

Dizzle000

man im a dummy i totally missed the gov setup . my bad . thanks guys .
also wolfman there is a setting in the dx8 where you can turn your clicker trims off which i thought i would do for a just incase i did tap them over.

john2012

Banned
Hello well tony always says to read the instructions man before you build read the instructions buddy just using tony's words welcome

Dizzle000

Haha yea me and Instructions
don't do well together I get lost very quickly good with my hands and building things but electronics is my weakness thank god for Tony's vids that's how I built my heli is watched his step by step vids

wolfman76

man im a dummy i totally missed the gov setup . my bad . thanks guys .
also wolfman there is a setting in the dx8 where you can turn your clicker trims off which i thought i would do for a just incase i did tap them over.

Awe really did not know that will have to check mine didn't know the dx8 could do that

Dizzle000

Awe really did not know that will have to check mine didn't know the dx8 could do that

Yes in system setup ( when u hold clicker Down and power on controller) on a dx8 scroll down to trim setup change them all to 0 that will disable al the clicker functions so u can't accidentally click them . I hear u absolutely do not want to use the clickers by the sticks,because the 3gx will see it as a movement.

Top Bottom