450 450 Pro FBL conversion

KLA

Yeah, DOG, definitely not a good idea in the house. But it was flying so nice that I just got toooo cocky and thought I could just hover for a few seconds. I I'll chalk this one up to a good lesson learned. And Ben, no, I don't think my wife was impressed. Actually, she was pretty pissed off that I scratched the heck out of the chair.

benram

Did the same with my srx 200. I swap my GoPro on it, and had to show the lady, that it actually could lift so much. It costed me a new lamp in the livingroom. No more flying inside, EVER! :(

KLA

Well, got my new Microheli canopy for my 450 pro today. Haven't got my new blades yet. They're still in the mail somewhere. Haven't seen the canopy yet, I'm still at work,. It here's what I got:

Sign in or Register | eBay

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, got my new Microheli canopy for my 450 pro today. Haven't got my new blades yet. They're still in the mail somewhere. Haven't seen the canopy yet, I'm still at work,. It here's what I got:

Sign in or Register | eBay

Well once you get all you parts delivered and installed in the 450 and :damnit: maybe stay out of the kitchen :chairshot:, you might enjoy to fly the 450 again :beerchug: Make a video if possible!

KLA

Yeah DOG, that sounds like a great idea. Lol!!! Don't wanna destroy my new canopy. I kinda like it.

Tony

Staff member
That link is a private link for the buyer or seller only. Post the link to the item itself.

KLA

Oops, sorry! Didn't know it was private. I was driving down the road when u posted that link. Here is a picture of the canopy:

Screenshot_20160613-163436.png

Screenshot_20160613-163436.png

KLA

It looks even better in person. When I get my new CF blades , I'll post a couple pictures. Should look a lot better than it did. The canopy that got destroyed was a cheap plastic Hobbyking canopy. This Microheli one looks ten times better.

KLA

Here are a few pictures of my new canopy and blades on .y 450 pro. Took her for a test flight and she flies great:

IMG_20160618_155007.jpg

IMG_20160618_155007.jpg

IMG_20160618_155246.jpg

IMG_20160618_154847.jpg

IMG_20160618_155919.jpg

IMG_20160618_155901.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sharp looking bird you have their Keith:wavey:. Try to get a video of the next time you go fly. Good luck and no flying in the kitchen:eek1: Lol!

KLA

Lol!!!! Not gonna be flying in the kitchen anymore. But, hey, every once in a while we all do something stupid. Just gotta learn from our mistakes. But, thanks for the compliments on my heli, DOG. I hope to keep it looking good for a long time.

I wanted to get a flight video but I have to talk my wife into coming to the field with me to shoot the video. Sometimes that isn't such an easy task. Sooner or later I'll get a video and post it up.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Lol!!!! Not gonna be flying in the kitchen anymore. But, hey, every once in a while we all do something stupid. Just gotta learn from our mistakes. But, thanks for the compliments on my heli, DOG. I hope to keep it looking good for a long time.

I wanted to get a flight video but I have to talk my wife into coming to the field with me to shoot the video. Sometimes that isn't such an easy task. Sooner or later I'll get a video and post it up.

Yeah, my wife doesn't like to drive so it's hard for me to get to the field. So I fly in my back yard. A little tight but it works for me. I have my Cannon Power shot mounted on a old baseball cap to do recordings. Here's one from this morning. The X3 first MVI 0397 - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, my wife doesn't like to drive so it's hard for me to get to the field. So I fly in my back yard. A little tight but it works for me. I have my Cannon Power shot mounted on a old baseball cap to do recordings. Here's one from this morning. The X3 first MVI 0397 - YouTube

Here's the 450DFC MVI 0398 - YouTube

KLA

That's some pretty nice flying, DOG. How do the 2 helis compare to each other? Which one do you like better, the X3 or the 450DFC?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's some pretty nice flying, DOG. How do the 2 helis compare to each other? Which one do you like better, the X3 or the 450DFC?

I prefer the X3 over the 450. The X3 has the Xnova 2618 XTS series motor instead of the Scorpion motor. The X3 also has the 362 mm blade instead of the 360mm blades. She fly's nice and stable. The 450 is great to toss around and practice tricks on plus is a lot cheaper to fix if it crashes. The X3 is better built then the 450 but air time is different. I get 4:30 min. on the X3 vs 6:00 min on the 450. Either way both birds are fun to fly. The 500 is a different story.

KLA

That's cool. I was just wondering. A lot of people like the X3. Just wondered what you thought about it.

Top Bottom