450 Clone hover test

Here's a video of a 450 clone I just got flying. Just a simple flight test, I can't do much more than a nose-out hover anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
We do not allow HTML on this site. Please just post the link to the video. I'm working on an add-on right now that will automatically embed the link to a video player.

Tony

Staff member
Only thing I would request is to hold the phone in landscape mode so that those of us on a desktop computer can see it better.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, I had a feeling that you would post up that image hahaha. I do have a problem with what looks like an iPhone 3 on that image though hahaha. I think I still have one of those, and an iPhone 4 floating around here somewhere....

Tony

Staff member
No worries! I like seeing the videos no matter the orientation, but definitely like the wide screen better.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, that video was actually properly zoomed in and in frame. Much better than most that I have seen!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
It isn't all that bad... but it is fun to make fun of none the less

Oh sure Randy. Nice guy to pick on the ones that are vulnerable JK!. Funny thing, if you see most videos recorded from a phone, 9 out of 10 times the phone Is always vertical lol.

Admiral

Great flight, good video nice and clear and very steady, I agree landscape would be a bit better though but no big deal.

Just a thought, a vertical video is much better than NO video. :arms:

Yes, and I'm hoping to get some more exciting shots and videos once I get the FPV system completed. It's all working properly, I just need to do a little more machining to get everything mounted nicely. SmallFpvFront.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey pancake. Instead of all that FPV equipment, which will add weight, why don't you purchases a all in one fpv camera like this AKK BS2 25MW AIO FPV Combo with OSD. I have a few for my trucks, planes but my is 200Mw. Here's 2 of the camera I use. The camera on the ground is 200Mw which I use on my plane and my 1/10th 2WD truck batch_IMG_1041.JPG

Last edited:
Hey pancake. Instead of all that FPV equipment, which will add weight, why don't you purchases a all in one fpv camera like this AKK BS2 25MW AIO FPV Combo with OSD. I have a few for my trucks, planes but my is 200Mw. Here's 2 of the camera I use. The camera on the ground is 200Mw which I use on my plane and my 1/10th 2WD truck View attachment 23207
Um, to be honest, I didn't actually know those existed.

That being said, I suspect that my FPV setup is going to add negligible weight compared to the power of the helicopter.

A couple other reasons I guess: I'm using really high quality components and the flight controller (which is meant for drones) delivers a full artificial horizon.

I will definitely consider an AIO unit in the future, though.

Top Bottom