ESC 45 A YEP second one?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello everyone, i just a received my new 45 amp Yep from HK and i notice that the new amp has an extra " brown,orange & red " wire lead. My first amp didn't have one so i check Tonys' video to see if I'm seeing things but only shows one lead. My question is this lead for bec ? and can i use the same programming card from my first Yep and use it on my second one. I have an AR7200BX RX and for some reason the second yep will program the information but will not save it. My first yep worked great with this RX but not the second yep. Not sure if i explain my self well but hope somebody can understand me?

Derek

This is the new model of YEP 45. I have the same one. That second servo lead is for programming the esc, via the same programming card, without having to unplug the esc from the rx/flybarless unit. You can simply zip tie it up and out of the way until you need it.

Lee

You have the V2 model.
It says in the specs on the website, that the second lead is so you don't need to unplug your ESC to program it with the program card.
You just plug everything in, and when you need to program, just plug in the spare lead to the card.

Top Bottom