Found: 400 Sized Motor & ESC

Tony

Staff member
Okay I'm really wanting to get my Telemaster and my RCH Trainer in the air, and I need the electronics. If you have some cheap servos (9g), 400 size motor with prop adapter and mounting plate, and the ESC for the motor, let me know. I also need control horns as well as 2" wheels for the main gear, and a 3/4" wheel for the tail. If you have any of this, let me know and we will work out a deal. This will be for personal use, and not sold or given away. It will get me flying more lol. Let me know whatcha got.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I have 2 Alpha 480 motors and 2 Exceed RC 30A ESCs. Lemme know if you want them. Around 10flights on them.

Tony

Staff member
Have you had an issue with the 480's? I had a 380 with a 10x4.7 prop and it burnt up. For this reason, I have not went back to the Alpha for this reason and have been using the Rocket series motors. I can't remember how many flights I had on it, but it was not a lot.

If you are sure these will swing the 10x4.7 or even a 10x6 prop, I'm interested. I should have known you had something lol. PM me a price. I may have to hold off for a bit until I sell the Rustler, but I'm interested. My have to take out a loan with the bank of the wife lol. Let me know.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Oops, I poster that wrong. I have two Alpha 450 motors. Mine work fine. I was running 10x5 APC thin electric props.

Tony

Staff member
You mean the 890kv motor? Hm, that is a little slower than I"m used to but if it will pull a 3lb plane, that is all I care about. The can is a little longer than I would like, but I think it will work if the price is right. I was surprised at the watt rating as well and how low it was. After your flights, what was the temp of the motor? I know mine was smokin hot. Still interested if you have all of the hardware for them.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Yep, it is the 890 kv one. I truthfully don't remember how warm the motor got but it did work. I have the xmount and all the prop mounting accessories. Does $10 shipped sound good?

Tony

Staff member
$10 shipped for two motors and two ESC? If so, you will have money as soon as I can fire up paypal lol.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Nope got no servos. I could do $10for a motor. $15 for a motor and Esc. Or $30 for 2 motors and 2 ESCs.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I also got 2 unopened 10x5E APC props and 2 unopened 9x6E APC props if you are interested.

Tony

Staff member
Give me a price on both motors, both ESC's and those props you mentioned and we will see what we can work out.

Tony

Staff member
But no servos or wheels lmao. The two things I need to finish the telemaster. Oh, and control horns and rubber bands. I think I may bolt that wing on though. I would hate to see what your room looks like lmao.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
You need wheels? I have a pair of 2in wheels with about a centimenter thickness if you want them no extra cost.

Top Bottom