Sold: 4 12S Stick packs, Castle ICE2 160, Scorpion Motor HKIII 4035-560

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So... Converting my electric 700 whiplash to nitro now. Done with electrics. I don't enjoy them as much as I do nitro. (More details in other forum topics)

But that means I am selling my electric stuff

4 12S 5000-5300 mah stick packs

1 gens ace 12s -- 5300mah 30C (25 flights) --- SOLD
2 Chrome 12s --- 5000mah 35C (15 flights ) --- SOLD
1 spyder 12s ---- 5300mah 30C (older less life left.. A bit puffy.. Don't remember how many flights) SOLD

All these packs are basically 2x6s packs where I have extended the wires on one of the packs and then clear shrink wrapped the two together.

One scorpion HKIII-4035-560KV motor like new. NEW bearings . 10 flights on it. With more extra NEW bearings, shaft , scorpion bearing puller tools all included: SOLD

Castle ICE 2 160HV -- newest model / firmware
With YGE cap pack and if you want included hyperion phase sensors. ESC was just replaced by castle, older one had a firmware issue. Since then no problems, and 10 flights on it also. Comes with soldered Y EC5's: SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'll start with this stuff.

Make me an offer. I haven't posted this stuff anywhere else but here. Once I do, this stuff will move fast. Don't be afraid to throw a number at me. :) I buy great deals and like to sell great deals also.

Paypal only. US shipping I'll be willing to include in prices, international shipping will have to be paid SEPERATELY by the buyer.

Thanks
Gaba

image (10).jpg

image (11).jpg

image (12).jpg

image (13).jpg

image (14).jpg

image (15).jpg

image (16).jpg

image (17).jpg

image (18).jpg

image (19).jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Re: Getting out if electric 700 size

And here I was about to dog on you for selling out after the announcement that MA is going out of business lmao.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Haha!! :) I love my whiplash. I realized I can't afford a new nitro frame yet. A nitro conversion cost me under 200. I wanted a 700 size nitro anywaz and I wasn't really flying this electric one a whole lot. Last weekend I flew 6 tanks on the vibe.. Broke in the new engine and started to tune.

Anywaz.. Anyone looking for this stuff contact me soon.. As today by end of day, this stuff will be up on other marketplaces also. :)

Lee

Dude I really want the motor and ESC. Need to sell my 600 though to be able to afford it.
I have found a good deal on a Goblin 700, but need to free up some money first :(
Timing is always wrong.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
lol :D

Gens Ace pack Sold
Spyder pack Sold.

Rest is still there.. Lee you can do it bro!! you know you want it! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Castle ICE2 HV 160 with YGE cap pack, hyperion sensor, and EC5's soldered. SOLD to paul here :) Hope you like it paul :)

JUST THE CHROME 12S packs remain.

Top Bottom