General 3gx,

so since i mounted it on top i don thave to go in to the program correct? i did do the update on it tho. also now when i follow the steps to get in to the settings i found out all my wire where plugged in upside down. so all wire should have the white to the top and black to the bottom?

- - - Updated - - -

im also getting a lot of beeping in the setup guild it says to move the stick up and it will fix it but it does not for me.. infact the i have no motor turn at all

Dirk

That is correct yes. White on top. Unfortunately you will still have to program it to set it up. Follow Tony's excellent set-up video that he has posted at he beginning of this thread.

Did you flash yours to V3.1? If not, I recommend that you do it. Works very well.

Also make sure that you orientate the 3GX unit correctly on the mount. All the servo wires are at the back of the unit (as in Tony's video).

Dirk

im also getting a lot of beeping in the setup guild it says to move the stick up and it will fix it but it does not for me.. infact the i have no motor turn at all

Not quite sure what you mean here. Are you referring to the speed control?

Westy

LEGEND
Follow this ..... post - TONY Send you.....

3gx,

If you follow that to the letter most of your questions are covered in there......... and have issues after following it to a TEE , come and Ask away. ;)

The Purpose of the Videos are to help the Newbies get to grips with the sometimes complex ways of doing things .... you can pause ... rewind .... and watch again and again .... and you should have a 99% success rate if you follow what Tony's video does ... tis really easy to understand and a picture tells a thousand words..... saves you time .... saves us time and we are not going round and round in circles....

Binding is a simple procedure to some .... and hard for others .... that is why it is covered in Depth on the first 4 pages of most Transmitter manuals. ;)

Dirk

There you go Beckmann Josh. Wise words from Westy. I agree, if you follow Tony's set up videos, you WILL get it right. I not, fire away with the questions.

ok im going to start work on it here pretty soon have a swash plate leveler ccan some one tell me how im supose to use it do i have to take the ball clamps off and the arms off, ?

Karubah

Remove your head and linkage arms from the swash. Leave the arms from servo to swash connected. You will have to take the head off the main shaft to put the leveller on and follow the set up steps that have been mention in earlier posts on this thread.

Tony

Staff member
No, you use your eyes to set the arms to 90º to the links, then you use the links to level the swash with the swash leveler.

so once i have the arms at 90 then put the links back on and see if its level and if its not then i use the plate to make sure the links need to be shorter or longer?

ok so i thiink i got the swash figured out. now, i just have a question about the angle of my blades, at 0 throttle, i have 5+ degrees, at mid stick its zero degrees and then at full it is -5 degrees, i know this is wrong but how do i adjust it.. twisting the links from the servos to the swash plate?

- - - Updated - - -

and that's all done at half throttle?

stokke

ok so i thiink i got the swash figured out. now, i just have a question about the angle of my blades, at 0 throttle, i have 5+ degrees, at mid stick its zero degrees and then at full it is -5 degrees, i know this is wrong but how do i adjust it.. twisting the links from the servos to the swash plate?

- - - Updated - - -

and that's all done at half throttle?

Yes. Settings are made at mid stick.

I dont know what tx youre using, but you should have a swash menu. In there youll have three values: ail, ele and pit. By default the pit value is at +60. Reverse this to -60 and you should have reversed the pitch.

Top Bottom