450 3gx won't light up

Murray

I have a 450L 6s just finished setting up to where it was ready to test fly. So I charged the battery charged the transmitter went out to fly and the 3gx would not light up the receivers came on but nothing else worked. Has anyone got the solution to the problem.
Thanks, Murray

Tony

Staff member
Are you sure your throttle stick was all the way down? Was the bind plug plugged in? And last, are you sure your Rx's are bound to the Tx? Might try to rebind them and see what happens.

Murray

Tony,the throttle is all the way down the transmitter will sound off if the throttle stick is not at the bottom
the receives are bond
there is no bind plug in the 3gx
just tried to start it again and still no light on the 3gx but the receivers are lit and solid.

Tony

Staff member
This is going to sound weird, but work with me. Try unplugging the Rx's (if you are using 2) and swap them around on the ports. Then, try to rebind the system. If that doesn't work, unplug all but the port 2 Rx and see what that does after a rebind. These 3GX's can be a pain.

Murray

Tony, i took it off and carried it to the local hobby shop they will send it back to align we tested a new esc put it on another heli and rebind it disconnected all the servos. thanks Murray

Tony

Staff member
Well that sucks. Hope you get it back soon. If you have the cash though, do yourself a favor and get a BX of an Ikon. These just work. I have spent hundreds of hours trying to get the 3GX right, and I did get close, but stock settings are closer on the BX and Ikon. Either way, hope you get into the air soon!

Stambo

Sounds like a match and some lighter fluid will do the job.
That will light her up for sure. :D

Top Bottom