FBL Gyro 3gx want link to computer.

Madeone1

Im having a problem getting the 3gx to link to the computer. the connectivity status just displays linking ,the screen flashes black every few seconds and after a few min. the 3gx just stop working. I noticed that the firmware version is n/a. Should it display the version being used ? and if so how is that done?

Admiral

The software will not display the current version until it is Linked, try a different known good USB port, did you uninstall any old versions of the 3GX software before loading the current version that can cause conflicts.

- - - Updated - - -

PS Welcome to the forum.

Tony

Staff member
Make sure your Tx and the 3GX are both turned on and linked. You should have full control over the 3GX with the TX. Then, plug it into the computer. You should get a link. If you don't, click on your start menu on your computer, and type in "Device Manager" without the quotes and find out what port you are running on.

Derek

...moved this thread to the "gyro" section of the forum instead of the "New Members Introduction"

Madeone1

I went to the device manager and found the following: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
I'm not sure if this is the right port but its the only thing that i can see that looks out of the ordinary. what do you think I should do next?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I move thread thread to the gyro section?

Tony

Staff member
Code 43 is just telling you that there is a driver that is not working correctly. Right click on the device in the device manager and click uninstall and remove that driver. Then, click on the articles tab at the top of this forum, then on 3GX and download 3.1. Install the software and make sure to install the drivers after the program installs. Also, make sure your USB dongle is NOT plugged in during all of this. Once the program and driver is installed, turn on the Tx, turn on the heli, wait for it to initialize then plug it into the computer. This should correct any issues.

And only staff can move threads. It has already been moved to the gyro section.

Top Bottom