FBL Gyro 3gx V 3

Henster

Hi im still a Nooby to 3gx

i see allot of videos where you can selected the align model . but i don't have that option even if the heli connected to the USB

i have a 450

stokke

Hi im still a Nooby to 3gx

i see allot of videos where you can selected the align model . but i don't have that option even if the heli connected to the USB

i have a 450

You do not choose the Align model per say, but you choose your size (big or small helicopter). On 3GX software launch, there is a 3D rendered 700 (or 450 I don't remember), but this is only "cool design graphics" and is not related to the adjustment of the helicopter.

btw. the size choice is done in the 3GX tail setup.

Henster

ok cool

im happy ,, i was under the Impression my sattleites will work with my Spectrum Dx6i , but have learned that i have connect my spectrum reciver .. So that's my job for the weekend

Any way ... do i now just bind to my reveiver when it's connect to the 3XG ?? as my 3gx is aleady bind with the Dx6i
hope it makes sence what i just said ,, lol

Westy

LEGEND
I am in for some fun with setting mine up by the sounds of it ..... cant wait till it arrives!

stokke

ok cool

im happy ,, i was under the Impression my sattleites will work with my Spectrum Dx6i , but have learned that i have connect my spectrum reciver .. So that's my job for the weekend

Any way ... do i now just bind to my reveiver when it's connect to the 3XG ?? as my 3gx is aleady bind with the Dx6i
hope it makes sence what i just said ,, lol

When you have the Receiver and Sat hooked up, do the binding over again

Henster

Im getting my sapes today ,, try not to fly in a small room :) ,

aii posted this comment in the wrong thread

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Pics of my need Sattelite setup

IMG-20130125-01034.jpg

SO SAD VERY NEET .. Gonna remove them this weekend
IMG-20130125-01033.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Pics of my need Sattelite setup

IMG-20130125-01034.jpg

SO SAD VERY NEET .. Gonna remove them this weekend
IMG-20130125-01033.jpg

IMG-20130125-01034.jpg

IMG-20130125-01033.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That's orange satellite (spektrum clone)

"Orange" makes full line of rx's and satellites...

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom