FBL Gyro 3gx Update

Sparse

So after going through my heli changing out some bearings, Reverting back to 2.1, and using the Align pu gel with the Milton Mod ( strapping the 3gx down ) it now flies as stable as a ikon or 7200. I did the test flight today, However I did not even go through a whole pack, Due to it being very cold and a bit windy here. This weekend is supposed to be some what nice so I will get some flight video and put it up on the site. Thanks for all the help with it. you guys know who you are. I feel real good we were as a team able to resolve the issues with this gyro. On a side note this is the first time I flew 2.0 and to be honest it is the best version of the 3gx I have flown, servos do not move during DIR setup and there is no throttle glitches either. I must admit it has restored my faith with this gyro a bit.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Yup, 2.1 haz to be the best and it's simpler to set up. If you want really simple, try 1.2 lol. You just click a button and it sets your flight mode. Glad you got it working! Can't wait for the video.

Top Bottom