450 3gx rudder set up help....

pit_helis

Hi everyone. I have been trying to set up the rudder on my trex 450 3gx fbl, read the manual, seen some videos again and again, did the DIR setting, etc.. BUT when I try to do the rudder limit like rudder stick to the left, wait for 2 seconds, then the status led becomes red and blinking, but when I push the rudder stick to the right, it doesn't, the status led is just solid green. Tried it again, and sometimes I hit it, but after the setting the travel on the tail slider is just maybe 2mm and that's it. Tried to do it and same problem again, plus the tail pitch slider wont center after I do it.......... Can you guys help me on this pls.....

Thanks in advance..
pit

Tony

Staff member
I sounded pissy in that comment, and didn't mean to lol. Sometimes it takes a few times to get it, I know for me it did. even in that video, I had to redo it because I went too far on the travel. Make sure when you are doing the end point setup, you hold VERY little rudder stick so the slider doesn't slam to one side. Once it's a mm away from the end, let the rudder stick center and watch for the flashing status light. Once the light flashes, I'm talking immediately after, start moving the stick the other way until you are a mm away from the end. Once the status light flashes (I think), push the button on the gyro and go into the next menu. That should get you going. Again, I didn't mean to sound pissy in the last response. Just trying to say that you may have to do it a few times.

Top Bottom