450 3GX rudder gain problem.

FaisalHeli's

Hello,
I want to start by letting you guys know that Im using a Dx8 with Trex450L brand new out of the box. 3GX v5.0
I did all the setups as indicated in the manual. When I came to the first hover I had enormous tail wag. Simply, I thought to solve it with gain reduction. Didn't work no matter what value I put on the tx.
After countless hopeless tries. Here is the conclusion:
1. I have 3 Gyro settings that I can cycle through in flight with (Flap/Gyro) switch. Changing through them does change the light on 3gx.
2. I have in "switch selectiom": Gyro= AUX2
3. When connected to 3gx software, no matter what value I put for any of the gyro settings, the Gyro gain is the same, no change what so ever. The values that I see on the computer are 1: (62)/ 2: (03)/ 3: (68)
So why is it when I use the switch, it does toggle through the gyro gains, but whenever I set a value, it doesn't change anything while I can still toggle through them.

All help is appreciated, Thank you for your time

FaisalHeli's

FaisalHeli's

Have you tried putting in a value in your Tx of about +35?

I did. I went 20,30,37,40's,50's, etc
No matter what value I put on my tx, the value I see in the computer doesn't change, I can toggle through them, but can't change them.

For example: On the TX you have gyro value 1= 70
2=60
3=50
When I go on the software it only shows me 1= 63
2=3
3=68
Keep in mind though whenever I flip the switch, It would go from 1 to 2 to 3 no problem with that.

Thank you for you time Mr Tony

FaisalHeli's

Hello tony,
I found the solution to my problem. I didn't assign the channel on the gyro menu to aux2. Only did it on switch select where i thought by doing so, the channel is already assigned.

Thank you for your time

Top Bottom