FBL Gyro 3gx questions

MartinJ

Hi Guys

I have been following Tony's 3 GX setup videos (thanks Tony) and have a few questions.

My Talon 90 will not arm the motor unless I select throttle hold. Is this normal, I have set up the throttle end points (governer) as per the video but I expected it to arm the motor once low throttle was selected.

Also when I tip the heli forward the swash move back as expected but when I roll the heli there is hardly any movement on the swash and what movement there is seems to return to level squash without any change to the angle of the heli.

Sorry but I don't know if this is normal or not.

Thanks for any help.

Martin

Tony

Staff member
Those all sound normal to me. If I remember correctly, the Talon has that safety feature in it to arm to make sure it won't spool up. And the aileron roll rate can be dialed up by turning the pot on the gyro clockwise all the way so you can see the movement better (I think, not sure). Just remember to go back into the 3GX program on your computer and reset it back to 105 when you are done. A roll rate that high will cause a horrible shake if you leave it there.

Top Bottom