FBL Gyro 3GX Question ... What does it come with?

Westy

LEGEND
Really I want to know ..... Does the new kit come with this?

HEP3GX01
3GX Double Sided Tape
hep3gx01_1.jpg

Or do you have to order it separately ?

Cheers

Westy

hep3gx01_1.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It comes with two sheets just like pictured. On a nitro, I would use both sheets with a steel sheet between them. For electric, you should be able to smooth it out enough to use only one of them.

Westy

LEGEND
Schweeeett ..... Thanks Tony. just doing a bit of research before pulling the trigger!.....

Tony

Staff member
It's a great gyro. The only thing that I would choose over it would be the Spektrum AR7200BX. The BeastX is supposed to be a VERY simple gyro to setup.

Westy

LEGEND
I was looking at the 7200BX ..... way to pricey for my project .... every dollar counts.....

Westy

LEGEND
hey guys ... thanks for all your great comments....

Question ..... have the opportunity to get NIB for $120USD shipping to NZ ... or $100 used Shipped to NZ..... what do you think?

I have actually purchased and paid for all the other stuff ... just this conundrum to work through.

- - - Updated - - -

Too Late ..... I ahve already Bought the Brand New on .... Hada chat to the Wife about it ... and for 20 bucks difference .... she said go for hte new one! .... aint she just super smart :)

Tony

Staff member
Yup, $20 and you know it's never been in a hard crash. That's what I would have done.

Top Bottom