FBL Gyro 3gx PC Settings

Slobberdog

As most will be aware of I have a 450 pro DFC with 3Gx, I have it set up pretty good, BUT, and as you can see its a big but, I want it better, when I mean better I want it more beginner friendly or more tame,

I have looked and looked and the information out there is sparse to say the least, as most people just want to dis this gyro, and I think it maybe has had a bit of the wrong end of the stick,

So come on guys lets be the first forum/community to share what we have in our settings and maybe we will be able to help each other get the most out of this gyro for everyone,

So lets put down what values we have set in the pc software for each of the screens, and if you make a change post the change up and tell people what difference the change made, this way we will be able to learn

I will post mine up later, after I come back from a day out with the family.

Tony

Staff member
I Have been meaning to do this for a while now and I think now is the time. I will see what I can do about getting a FULL 3GX video going with flight examples.

Slobberdog

I Have been meaning to do this for a while now and I think now is the time. I will see what I can do about getting a FULL 3GX video going with flight examples.

That will be great, with enough input from people Rc-Help could have the best 3Gx setup anywhere.

john2012

Banned
yep hope you can do that soon im getting a 450 pro 3gx system soon and would like to know the values also

Slobberdog

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

As you will see from the three pics above these are all the values I have in V3.1, along side that I am running 30% expo on aileron and elevator,

The next thing for me to try is dialling down the roll and pitch rates, slightly to dull the cyclic down a bit,

But as I have it now its pretty good and stable.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Just so you guys know, I have started working on this video. Well, I'm in the script writing stage, but I have some pretty good info down on it as of now. And so far, none of it requires a computer to program the 3GX. I will work on it some more tonight and get it put in the public forum for all to read. Hope it helps someone.

Top Bottom