General 3GX PC/Desktop Software UI Problem

mooserider

So, I went to post this on Align's forums, but it's in Korean. Maybe someone here has encountered this... I can't imagine they haven't... I can't be the only one on a Windows 7 machine.

Basically, all the user interface in the settings area is completely messed up. Sliders run off the screen or just don't work. You can't see some settings at all, or only partially (like the 'buttons' they have). Bunch of other stuff that make it completely unusabe. I can't change or set the rudder sensitivity at all for example. Delay too.

I thought it would be just the old 2.1 version, but I upgraded and tried 3 and 4 also. Same thing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

mooserider

After a lot of searching, I finally found a post on another forums that solved this. If you have the Windows font size larger than default, or non-default DPI, it causes this issue. I put it back to default and I'm good to go now! Hope this helps someone else eventually.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks for posting the solution mooserider! I'm glad you got it sorted. I remember another member on here having this issue as well, adn it was a rather long thread in teh end. Let us know if you need anymore help and sorry for teh long delay!

Top Bottom