450 3gx gyro

john2012

Banned
i have been having a little problem with the 3gx gyro,,the first thing is i turn on my rx and then turn on the tx and all the lights come on the gyro and nothing happens no movement with the throttle and none with the cyclicks there is nothing untill i unplug and then plug back in why is this going on any help??????

john2012

Banned
no that is not what i did, i turned the radio on first and then the 3gx gyro and all the lights came on it did not go into startup mode the leds just came on

Slobberdog

i have been having a little problem with the 3gx gyro,,the first thing is i turn on my rx and then turn on the tx and all the lights come on the gyro and nothing happens no movement with the throttle and none with the cyclicks there is nothing untill i unplug and then plug back in why is this going on any help??????

no that is not what i did, i turned the radio on first and then the 3gx gyro and all the lights came on it did not go into startup mode the leds just came on

Read your first post, I turned on my rx then the tx,

john2012

Banned
ok well here goes again when i turn on the tx and then the rx that is a 3gx gyro all the Leds lite and then nothing works untill i unplug and then plug back in sorry for the wording on original post

john2012

Banned
well can't do a video at this time but all the green led's are on and the status ledand the gov led is on and it does not do this all the time,im thinking it has to do with static electricity reason that the 3gx case is crome

john2012

Banned
Also since this problem has happened my tail has a is twitchy,oh i needed to replace my gears for my tail.I replaced the gear and now i have the wabble now,just one more thing i turn on the tx and then turn on the rx all the leds come on and unplug and replug in the heli does anyone know of this???

john2012

Banned
SAM_0123.jpgSAM_0124.jpgSAM_0125.jpgSAM_0126.jpg

Just a few pictures of what is going on with this 3gx gyro, and still need to know what to do about this problem or if anyone has this problem????????

SAM_0125.jpg

SAM_0123.jpg

SAM_0124.jpg

SAM_0126.jpg

Last edited:

john2012

Banned
Has any one seen this before with the 3gx system all the led's comming on after the tx was on and then the heli led's on but nothing works.it will work after i unplug and replug the battery

Slobberdog

Try rebinding the gyro with the tx, make sure there is a good few feet between the tx an the heli when you do it, see if that cures it.

john2012

Banned
Yes sloberdog i have rebinded the tx to the gyro three times and still the same thing is happening, it seems like it may be static electricity it does more when i walk on my carpet

- - - Updated - - -

but did you see the pitcures this is right after the third time rebinding

john2012

Banned
Thanks tony but i did figure the gr and red light is rm a hh mode and the part about losing the bind blinking leds but is it the same with the leds on solid and not blinking

john2012

Banned
Tony i posted some pitchures on here and they are on page one starting with the rebinding and the other pic are after the third time of rebinding tx to the 3gx and the satillites. This is my dx8 and 3gx and as you can see the leds are on solid?

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Unfortunately, the pictures are only telling part of the story and for me to help, I'm going to need the full story. I'm going to need to see it being bound, to verifying the mind, to making sure all of the plugs are in correctly and so on. Really, if the plugs are all correct and you have a solid light on the Rx/Sat, then it should be working. This could be a bad gyro.

john2012

Banned
Well i just finialy got the photoscape downloaded two days ago had the wrong one installed,But there is no way for me to make a video having trouble even downloading form the cell phone and not sure how to take a video with my samsung DV50 took me awhile to download the pictures but im working on it and trying tony?

Slobberdog

There's no info out in the web that I can find for your symptoms, like me and Tony said it would be good if you can put up a video, it might help loads,

Top Bottom