450 3gx flip an roll rates

Mda1701d

Hello all.
So, had lots of success now with my two helis, finally got them flying quite nice, very stable really, only a bit of tail bounce etc, that really isn't a worry. Been at the field a few times now, and some nice circuits done, hovering well etc.
The question is this. I have my 3gx settings nice and tame, as per suggestions on this site (thanks!) and the Helis are very controllable. Very soon now, I will be brave enough to flip the 450 pro clone inverted (I think lol) so I would like some input on how much I would need to alter the flip and roll rates in the software. Currently they are at 15%.
I am planning a highish back flip to inverted for a start, been doing this on the sim for ages!
New dx9 has made a world of difference to the way the helis fly, settings can be trimmed far more accurately than with the dx6i. Timer is great too, getting 6 minutes flight times easy!
To remind, I have a 450 pro clone, and 450l dominator.
Thanks!

Tony

Staff member
If you are ready to do some flips or rolls, set it to at least 50%. YOu are going to need some speed to do the flips. And remember to use negative pitch when you are inverted lol. Yup, been there hahaha.

Top Bottom