350 qx outdoors for the first time

Slobberdog

Well as you can read from the title I took the 350 qx out for a spin, while dodging the showers oh and I forgot to mention I strapped a camera phone to the bird,

Now it's not the best camera in the world 640 x 480 30 fps so was not expecting the world from it,

This is raw footage straight from the phone, so rotor noise and wind noise is a little high,

had a little shake 3 min + into the video as I turned from safe mode to smart mode as I was loosing direction as it was behind where I took off from! but changed back a bit quick as wind was a bit much for me on my first go outside,

Well I will let you all decide. Hope you like,

[video=youtube_share;aOKsd1utKog]http://youtu.be/aOKsd1utKog[/video]

Lee

Nice one Kev.
Your first step into FPV :D
I have an interesting FPV flight uploading now :) from today.

Slobberdog

Thanks Lee, was nervous taking it up above me to that height that's why it was in safe mode, alt and gps hold, but was not to bad a picture seeing as it was done with an old samsung phone, and being buffeted around by the wind as well

FPV is a while away unless I can be recommended a nice easy small set up with a screen, oh and not cost an arm and a leg, I do fancy a gopro but can't afford the wedge for that right now either.

Top Bottom