250 250 pro DFC parts question?

xokia

The 250 comes with a bunch of plastics parts. Plastic main shaft bearing box. Plastic tail gear box....ect

The problem I see is if you have to remove the screw more than 2-3 times they will easily strip out. Xtreme production sells some aluminum parts for the 250 pro but not 250 pro DFC specifically.

1st question is it worth upgrading these parts.

2nd question are the 250 pro and 250 pro dfc parts interchangeable?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
If its gone loose then yes. If not

Use very less force and a drop of thin ca as your loctite on plastic parts its not needed to have aluminum everything

If its new... Fly stock till you can and then upgrade.

Pro and pro dfc parts SHOULD be interchangeable but I would have someone confirm that. There isn't any difference I think except rotor head right?

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
If it's like the 450's, then they changed the main bearing blocks. You could order some and see if they work, but would hate for you to lose money. The CA trick is the best for loose screws in plastic, it will help rebuild the threads as well.

xokia

I already ordered the bearing blocks so I will know soon enough. I was thinking of getting some of the tail parts in aluminum. So you guys just use regular CA (super glue)? You can still get the screws out? Just a dab of glue?

Tony

Staff member
And yup, you can still get it out. It will be like the blue thread locker is on metal. Tight, and will make a "snap" when you break the bolt loose.

Top Bottom