20,000 Hits!! Milestone

Tony

Staff member
Did you guys realize that we hit 20K hits? July 21st we hit 10K, that is 4 months. And in less than two months, we doubled it. This is awesome, the site is still growning and getting more and more hits. Keep up the great work that everyone is doing by bringing in new members. I think we can hit 30K in a month :D

talberter

Way to go Tony !!!! I like having a site that contains some local news and comments, about people you actually know and see on a regular basis..........

Tony

Staff member
Until I joined C.O.R.C.S., it was a world wide site. Then I met with Wayne and he suggested to make it local or even regional. That got me to thinking that I could actually do it all. So now, we have our club here locally, we have the tail draggers club that is world wide, and we have the AMA club that is national.

If anyone, and I mean anyone, has any suggestions on ways to attract more people here, let me know. I don't care if you have 0 posts or 2000, any opinion is welcome. If it's a big decision, then I will put it to the vote of the people here on the site. If it's something like putting the AMA club up here that everyone knows about and should join, then I will just make it happen.

Top Bottom