2 Mobile Options

Tony

Staff member
As I'm sure you have noticed, Tapatalk is no longer here on the forum. However, there are two options still available to you.

The first is ForumRunner. This is an app that you do have to purchase, but it's only $1.99 I think. Cheaper than TapaTalk by a buck or so. In this app you will be able to read the articles that we post. However, if they don't get the blogs on there, I will have to pull this one as well. But that is a ways down the road yet. This is a very good app and I have been using it for some time now. So far I have had no issues with it at all. Give it a shot and let me know what you think. there is a free option for you to browse the forum with. You just can't post.

The second option is the mobile version of the forum. Just log into the forum with your smart phone after you have cleared the cookies. Or you can just scroll down to the bottom of any page and select the drop down menu on the left and select mobile style. In this style, it takes away all of the fluff that would make the forum run slow on your phone. You can read all of the articles and blogs right there on that one window. I urge you to give this one a try and let me know what you think.

Top Bottom