Micro 130x upgrade parts list?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I actually haven't. My c gear is metal and is loctited on the metal shaft right now and isn't going anywhere lol ... . I bet that carbon fibre is great!! :)

Because of that metal c gear I keep stripping the D gear.. But a small price to pay compared to all other things that'll break. Lol

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

heli-maniac

from what i have read with the carbon TT you can run all the metal gears with out hurting them
but have not seen any one trying to see what really happens in a good crash LOL wounder why
i have been lucky with stock gears in mine only have put 3 sets in so far
the carbon TT is so much lighter than the steal TT cant wait to try mine out letting some Locktight dry and ill see how it dose

Last edited:

xokia

I stripped the plastic TT gear initially and then replaced it with the metal gear from HH. I don't know why they don't just ship it this way. I have yet to strip out anything else.

Most metal parts on a helicopter this small I would not do. The metal parts are going to increase the mass of the bird and cause more significant crashes. Keeping it as light as possible is the best way to reduce damage IMO.

Last edited:

heli-maniac

i take it you are talking about the A gear on the main shaft
as far as the metal parts go they hold up better i started with blade grips because i hated how floppy the blade would get after a flight

xokia

i take it you are talking about the A gear on the main shaft
as far as the metal parts go they hold up better i started with blade grips because i hated how floppy the blade would get after a flight
Yea I'm probably not a good enough pilot to notice the difference yet. I've been happy so far with crashes. I've crashes upside down a bunch of times and the only thing I have broke so far is that A gear and a set of landing gear. Even smashed into the concrete once and it was still fine.

heli-maniac

Im still learning to fly alli do is hover around and crash a lot all i have broke on mine is the Agear afew stripped c and d gears and a tail boom

xokia

Im still learning to fly alli do is hover around and crash a lot all i have broke on mine is the Agear afew stripped c and d gears and a tail boom
What I did was learn tail in first. Then I would fly nose in only. Nose in was the hardest to me. Just as difficult to me as flying inverted now. I struggle with inverted I can do it but I have to think about it.

What I found by just flying around is that your minds tends to only do what it is comfortable with. So as soon as I figured out I was avoiding a certain turn or a certain orientation then I would force myself to learn it by flying only that way. This prevented me from flying how I wanted to fly and made me spend the majority of the time learning what I didn't know.

It's frustrating and relaxing at the same time :)

Top Bottom