Micro 130x first real crash

Slobberdog

Well I was having a quick battery in the back garden last night, doing some gentle hovering, spinning the heli around to get controll of direction and maybe just playing a little when I had an oops moment:hororr:, got above the trampoline lost a bit of lift due to the wind and tried to power out of it, a tad quick it went up in the air and moving away from the trampoline, then came the DOH bit, as I was going towards it, it caught my eye, it was the clothes line, no time to move or react so throttle hold it was.

hit the line full on then done the dying duck fall to earth impression, oh dear went through my mind, closely followed by oh well what parts do I need, walked over picked it up and gave it a look over.

Damage Report :- NONE!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo, not even a stripped tooth anywhere, put it back on the trampoline and spooled it up and low and behold not a problem and finished the battery with a gentle hover, this is one tough little cookie....:joyous::joyous::joyous::joyous::joyous:

Derek

That's awesome that there was no damage!!!

I love the "dying duck fall to earth impression" statement. I had to laugh!!!

xokia

Yea if you dont mod the heck out of a 130x it will take a pretty good beating. It's an excellent training to. I've smashed mine into the ground numerous times and most of the time you just pick it up and fly again. For me the most commonly broken part is the landing gear. The canopy will also crack but use shoe goo to repair it.

Slobberdog

Yeah mine has had a good drop, and a few hard landings and nothing wrong, and found the shoe goo in my LHS so have it ready,

Top Bottom