1,000,000 Ft. Club

Tony

Staff member
Well, decided that I was VERY BORED and thought I would break my old record of 250,000ft by hitting ONE MILLION FEET!!! Screen shot to prove it too! Post yours if you are in this club!

ScreenShot1362309749.jpgScreenShot1362309749.jpg

ScreenShot1362309749.jpg

ScreenShot1362309749.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Err, better make that 2,000,000 hahahahaha. After that, I got bored and shut it off. There is only so much blue sky that you can handle lmao.

2m.jpg

2m.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
there isen't that many feet in the aymosphere is there? just poped on far a second or two my son is on his way here got to get dressed.

Tony

Staff member
In all reality, I have no idea, but I doubt it. 2,000,000 feet is like 378 miles lol. Long way.

Tony

Staff member
haha, did you see the speed that the plane was flying? That plane, if you crash just right to get rid of the landing gear, can reach about 2200mph. But, if you get stupid at that speed, you will crash the sim lmao. I know, I did it. The thing went into a horrible shake and everything just went crazy.

Derek

1,000,000 feet for me

1 Million feet.png

I was in the F-16 Fighting Falcon (turbine). It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would...about 17 minutes. I was gonna go for more, but I'm still working on my BIG plane, lol.

Yes, Tony, I saw the speed you were going, lmao, 1800+mph...that's awesome!

1 Million feet.png

Tony

Staff member
Lee, it just looks white. There is no earth definition like I was hoping I would see. How cool would it be if we could fly to the moon and land on it lmao.

Top Bottom