General yoyo in hover

outback_65

hi to all. i'm having a few problems, I am flying a t rex 250 plus dfc rtf with a align t6. tryed to set it up for tame learning using J.Salt's RC helicopter fun, but this transmitter is not covered and i have not found any thing on the internet and being new to this hobby not quite getting how to set up correctly. next I,ve been working on my hovering think i fixed the tail wag but am having a it drop while trying to keep it stationary. thanks for any help since I don't know anybody around me so i'm self teaching.

pvolcko

Best bet is to use a tame throttle curve to start with. Something like 0 35 70 70 70 or 0 35 75 75 75. This will keep motor speed relatively stable while you control climb with collective pitch only. The collective is a traditional normal curve of 40 45 50 75 100.

If you find this is still difficult, maybe try pitch curve of 40 45 50 65 80 or 40 45 50 70 90. This will reduce your max pitch angle yet still give you enough to get it hovering and have positive control.

250 size helis are a handful no matter what. Not the best learning heli, but you can make do if you stay patient and persistent and take things slow.

Top Bottom