You Talked, and We Listened!!!

Tony

Staff member
That's right, you guys have said that you wanted more permissions here on the forum, and we have done just that. When you reach 100 posts, you will be put into another usergroup that allows for larger sig images, larger avatars, and you can edit your title under your name. There are a lot of other changes as well, too many to list. I'm still working on things like this, so it will only get better from here. Oh, and you will be able to edit your posts as well :biggrin1:.

We know that the two things that you guys wanted most is the ability to edit your user title, and the ability to edit your posts after the 24 hour time limit. And we have made that happen. I hope you guys enjoy.

As always, if you have any other suggestions, just let me know. We are always listening!

Tony

Staff member
Oh yeah, and I also enabled the option for you guys to post stuff in the store. I'm still working on the shipping, so if the shipping that is there now wont' work, then make sure to add the shipping cost to your total amount you want. There is a 3% charge for this, and an extra $1 if you want front page, but it's there if you guys want to use it.

It can take about an hour after you reach 100 posts for you to be put into this group, but trust me, it will happen.

Tony

Staff member
It's solved bro, and you only have 86 posts to go to get the benefits from this hahaha. You will get there in no time...

Top Bottom