Wtf!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I purchased a new canopy a few weeks ago. I just got the canopy today. Can you believe that the seller shipped it in a plastic bag. You can imagine the canopy looks beautiful LMAO :eek:! IMG_4220.JPG IMG_4221.JPG IMG_4222.JPG

Tony

Staff member
lmao, the chinese shippers and their plastic bags... i will never understand it.... Even hobbyking will ship it in a box...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes that does sucks but I went ahead and file a dispute with paypal. Beside the canopy looking marvelous :facepalm: it wasn't the design i wanted either :duh: so I'm asking for a total refund. The good news is I found a canopy for my 500 that I like. I went ahead and ordered from a respectable USA company, RCAerodyne. This is the one I ordered Align 500 Canopy

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Who did you get the first one from?

I might of mention it before, Bonanza, the price was right $11.46/free shipping and I know why now LMAO. If it sounds to good to be true...don't you believe it. Live and learn. RcAerodyne is where I'm also getting my AirWolf fuselage for my 450 when I scrounge some $$$$ together.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well after emailing and sending pictures of the situation with this problem most of the night and early this morning, I just received an email from the seller that I'm getting back my full refund. It doesn't happen often but I'm glad it did.

Tony

Staff member
That is because when you file a dispute with paypal, paypal contacts them about it. Too many chargebacks like this and they lose paypal. Glad you got your money back though.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Now this is how a canopy should look like when shipped in a box not a plastic bag :duh: IMG_4229.JPG looking much better now :yahoo:IMG_4230.JPG

Admiral

Looking good, love the colour should be able to see it OK, my 500 canopy is getting a bit shabby, may have to look at a new one.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
For the price of 20 bucks, I couldn't go wrong I thought. The one from Thailand was $11.46 which is a wonderful price but not if it's shipped in a plastic bag and arrives like mind did. I did get my money back which was a good thing. RcAerodyne is located in Washington state and it was shipped out on the 24 and I got it on the 26. Not bad at all.

Top Bottom