Windows XP

Graham Lawrie

he didn't say the bios was pass protected, and Hirens has a bootable USB part that helps with that as well. I use this thing all the time. I have yet to find a pc I cannot access. I have a lot of computers to manage. But as with any tool you must have the knowledge to use the tools, and make changes and adjustments to anything you might encounter.

In this case you boot into linux, change/delete or modify the partition and recover the entire drive. Or break the administrate password and use whats there.

Either way I am going to say get rid of XP ASAP. it is unsupported and really starting to show it lately.

Woody
Thanks Woody:)

I got in and got rid of XP:) the laptop now has masses of free disc space on C&D drives:)

Westy

LEGEND
I think I had some software to unlocking Xp Setups..... been such a long time since I have worked on or repaired that OS .....

wolfman76

i think i had some software to unlocking xp setups..... Been such a long time since i have worked on or repaired that os .....

holy crap westy where in the holy heck have you been man!!!!!!??????? That's it you are grounded to the forum you're not aloud to disappear anymore where ITH have you been man?

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
What the hell man. You left us hanging for some time now. Bout time you brought your butt back.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom