Will The Real RCH Please Stand Up!!!

Tony

Staff member
Okay, after a lot of headache and hateful emails, we have reverted the forum back to where it was before we did the change to XF. I'm with all of you, I LOVED the way XF worked. I LOVED the speed and lets face it, ti was pretty cool the way it worked. However, with thousands of broken links, everyone having to edit their signature because I could not allow html, having to edit posts because of bad links and videos, it was just not advantageous to keep that forum. This is something that was severely overlooked when we were testing the new forum.

Right now, I have put completely new files on the server and even updated the config file. I found out the config file was the one that I created when I first created this website. So it was a little out dated (2011 to be exact lol). That is new, the database is new(ish) so we are starting over.

I will do everything I can to get this forum runnign smoothly, and quickly. The double posting has gotten under my skin and I have made it my lifes mission to correct this issue. It may take me a while, but I will get it! Just give me time.

When there is more functionality on the other forum, I may upgrade then. But for now, we will just stay right here!.

At this time, I have also disabled all plug-in's so things like "Post Thanks" and such will not work. getting these working agian is my top priority!

HOpe everyone understands.

Tony

Staff member
Was moving some files, and lost internet. Talk about BAD TIMING!!! Sorry about that, all those that saw the database errors.

Top Bottom