Wild Mushrooms.........Tasty:)

Graham Lawrie

I have another seasonal obsession, picking wild edible mushrooms, which a friend of mine got me into in the early 80,s on rest days from rockclimbing in the South of France.
Some of last years forays:

IMAG0492.jpgIMAG0491.jpgIMAG0489.jpgIMAG0504.jpgIMAG0524.jpgIMAG0529.jpgIMAG0548.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0489.jpg

IMAG0504.jpg

IMAG0524.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

stokke

Heh that's cool. I'm guessing you have control over what's poisonous and not - but what about those narcotic ones I'm hearing about? :D

Graham Lawrie

Heh that's cool. I'm guessing you have control over what's poisonous and not - but what about those narcotic ones I'm hearing about? :D

Hi Stokke, I have amassed a great knowledge over the years and books too match. I have NEVER picked any of the narco ones, but there are many. The problem with Mycology is everyone assumes you pick for the narco ones, i dont. To me it is free food that tastes awsome. Ceps or porcinni are the ones i like the most. I dry most of mine ,the Mrs hates it. I have more mushroom pictures than heli pictures for now!! LOL :)

wolfman76

coming from a mushroom lover myself all i can say is YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!! wild mushrooms are much tastier i think my former stepfather is a born and raised farmer and he use to bring home wild mushrooms all the time i just i wish i knew how to look for them myself cuz they were quite tasty store bought mushrooms have nuthin on the taste of those wild mushrooms

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I definitely like that beer .. One of my regulars.. Don't know about the shrooms.. Can hardly stand the grocery store usual ones.. Lol :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom