450 When the Throttle stick moves, the servo moves but not the motor???

Calvin Lister

I got an align 450 V2 electric heli, flybarless with the 3GX flybarless unit that came with it and a 6 channel align receiver hooked to it. Problem is when i move the throttle stick up, the pitch servo moves instead of the motor spinning. All wiring is in the correct place, I think and the transmitter (Align T6) is binded to the receiver. This is my last stop to get a solution to this problem before I say eff this hobby and sell it all on ebay. Youtube, other forums, no one could offer effective help. I feel its a programming issue or an electrical component fault but i dont know. Is there anymore reading this can walk me thorugh a few emails back and forth to help me get this straight once and for all? Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer their time and advice.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Calvin and welcome to the forums :). Don't give up hope or this hobby. You have the 3GX FBL unit and many induvial had good and bad luck with that unit. So before you throw in the towel, you came to the right forum if your looking for help. You are probably right about a programming issue and/or electrical component fault. I'm sorry that I can't help you but theirs many helpful induvial on here that will be willing to help you out especially Tony, owner of this site, which has had this unit and knows all the glitches that goes on with this FBL unit. Be patient and wait till someone can offer you some advice. On this site, there's no such thing as a dumb question or no one will make fun of your questions. We are all here to help each other to enjoy this hobby :).

Calvin Lister

Hey there Calvin and welcome to the forums :). Don't give up hope or this hobby. You have the 3GX FBL unit and many induvial had good and bad luck with that unit. So before you throw in the towel, you came to the right forum if your looking for help. You are probably right about a programming issue and/or electrical component fault. I'm sorry that I can't help you but theirs many helpful induvial on here that will be willing to help you out especially Tony, owner of this site, which has had this unit and knows all the glitches that goes on with this FBL unit. Be patient and wait till someone can offer you some advice. On this site, there's no such thing as a dumb question or no one will make fun of your questions. We are all here to help each other to enjoy this hobby :).
No responses yet so I'll be posting my 450 on ebay soon. Look out for it. If you bid on it, give me all you got because I spent a lot of money on this crap

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sorry Calvin that you don't have any patience's to wait on a response. Defiantly not a hobby for you then.

JohnLitz

Calvin I’m not sure if you gave up on your helis or not but I just wanted to say that I ran into a similar situation and found that I had a bad esc. I can’t be sure if this is your problem without trying a few tests but it might be worth it to swap your esc out and try another. Sometimes this hobby will cause you to scratch your head a bit and wait on an answer however I do understand your frustration. I hope you get this resolved and start to enjoy your helis sounds like you have a nice one. Good luck

Top Bottom