Found: Whatcha got?

Tony

Staff member
Title says it all. You never know what I might want next, so if you have it and want to get rid of it, post it up here and I will see what I can do.

Tony

Staff member
I have been meaning to send you a PM on that Travis lol. Been hecktic with the graveyard shift. Send the money request to tonydnewlin@aol.com and I will take it so I can get my 600 in the air. Yes, it's enough for the 600 motor. I have a baby motor on it :biggrin1:

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Im not sure how to send a money request. Could you send the money to me without a request?

Tony

Staff member
I sure can, just need the info and the total amount you need. And, to send a request, you just hit the "Request Money" tab at the top of the paypal screen.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Once my dad gets home, ill package it up. It'll probably ship tommarow. As long as my mom is willing to drive to the post office

RCD

Glencairn Drone
BTW, it has a deans connector on it and 3.5mm bullet plugs . I used it in a plane so you may need to reprogram it for a heli

Tony

Staff member
Take your time on shipping, there is some other things I need to do to the 600 anyway. and the program is not a problem, I always double check that when I get a new ESC. Thanks again Travis.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I shippped it today. Used first class mail. It was too light so they werent able to give a tracking number. Hope you like it! Tell me when you recieve it.

Tony

Staff member
Too light for a tracking number? They just didn't want to push a few extra buttons lol. It's all good though. I will look forward to getting it. Thanks again Travis.

Top Bottom