450 What servo for my Pro 450 ?

orbi

I think some one has been to HOB/Kng and got a load of those TNGy 306G the price shot up a dollar in 4 mins the HV are just a dollar more than the STD ones .... get in there and fill yer boots!

orbi

HE He He Westy me boy ! How many lorry loads of those servo s did you buy! They gotta be a great buy at $23 I was offered a one off at $22.31

- - - Updated - - -

reminds me of a guy called Pete who went to a store to get some carbon fibre blades on special $2 a pair. " we aint got any " says the shop owner "try other side of town at xxx-hobbie store" so off he goes " i want some heli carbon fibre blades " says Pete.. " that ll be $15 " says the seller. " hey thats real expensive , these are only 2 bucks across town............ but they aint got any " says Pete.
" well would you believe it so are ours , we sell em for only $2 to, when we aint got any ! "..... says the shop owner

murankar

Staff member
Orbi I ran a little behind on this thread, sorry. But look at my signature. It has everything I am running except my current motor which will not work for you, the motor that will work for your kit is the one In the signature. That's my setup.

On the battery I run a 25c and it not enough fory kit. If you can get 30c or 35c you'll do a lot better.

Last edited:

Lee

Orbi,
When your servos arrive. Take off the base, place a piece of electrical tape over the electrics and replace the case. These are great servos, but some havehad issues with shorting to the case. The tape will stop this from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom