General What plane to buy?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hahahaha ... It's ok. Thanks for posting that. I got just the bird I was looking for. Not a warbird but a good one to build up to one.. ;) and it's nitro/gas... Helis I can stand electric but man, planes gotta make some sound hahaha :)

According to my wife I am allowed only one plane. (Or total of 4rc aircrafts.. Helis aren't going any where .. Lol and I got 3)

Thanks a lot though

RandyDSok

According to my wife I am allowed only one plane. (Or total of 4rc aircrafts.. Helis aren't going any where .. Lol and I got 3)

Thanks a lot though

Ah man... a buying limit... that sucks. Maybe we need to start a thread for suggestions to use on the wife to up that or get rid of it....

I'll get ya started...

"I'm sorry honey, I thought you meant I couldn't buy more than 4 a year."

"Sweetie... really I need to have a backup for the one that currently flies... after all, it's not a matter of IF I'll crash, but when!"

"If I leave it in kit form... it's really not an RC yet."

"I'll only put the head of it.... " ... oops, wrong subject... :D

Good luck bud...

wolfman76

Ah man... a buying limit... that sucks. Maybe we need to start a thread for suggestions to use on the wife to up that or get rid of it....

I'll get ya started...

"I'm sorry honey, I thought you meant I couldn't buy more than 4 a year."

"Sweetie... really I need to have a backup for the one that currently flies... after all, it's not a matter of IF I'll crash, but when!"

"If I leave it in kit form... it's really not an RC yet."

"I'll only put the head of it.... " ... oops, wrong subject... :D

Good luck bud...
Lol that's why i build most of mine I have about 5 planes 1 heli 2 micro helis 1 truck and the a 1/8th scale hovercraft I am building... 2 of my planes are nitro with 63 1/2" & 65" wingspans a greatplanes eagle 2 trainer and a 65" nitroplanes "MARIE" arf kit p-51 mustang changed to Redtail scheme. .. my lady gives me the look everytime I build something new.... lol and will be adding a losi racing 4wd nitro short course truck round tax time if all goes as planned...

Last edited:
Top Bottom