Other What Is Best 200$ Radio System.

Kindly suggest me a 200$ radio system,
Which have great user interface,more channels,long range,much functions,voice telemetry,data telemetry etc...
Thanks in advance..
I am thinking of flysky fsi10,radilink at10ii,taranis qx7s ,spectrum radios as well..
Thanks in advance...

murankar

Staff member
Specktrum DX6 will be in that price range. Down side the limited channels. You may want something in the 7 or 8 channel range to get full telemetry.

Graupner might be out of your price range but they make everything. Esc, 3axis gyro and all the telemetry you want and need. Now I am not sure if it has voice.

What is long range to you? Are you flying FPV or line of sight? If your flying line of sight there is no need to worry about range. You'll lose eyesight of the aircraft before you lose signal.

I found this on helidirect.com
FrSky Upgraded Taranis QX7s With M7 Hall Sensor Gimbal 16 Channels Transmitter-Carbon Fiber TARANIS-Q -X7S-C - HeliDirect

I do not know anything about this brand anymore. Last time I looked at this brand was prior to the horas release. I am guessing since helidirect has it for sale it's not garbage. You will need to research the telemetry system on it. I am not sure of the sensor system itself. Long time ago you needed a hub with all your sesors plugged in to that. Then the hub plugged into your Rx.

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have DX6 2nd generation model and I'm very happy with mine :). It has only 6 CH but I use it for my helis and quads. I can fly my Fossil 210 FPV quad out around 3 football fields with woods all around me and have no problems with reception. Just my opinion.

I am thankful to both of you sir...
Right now I am thinking about radiolink at10 ii @ 136$...
What would be your suggestions sir?'''
Thanks in advance..

About radio link At 10ii,
A 12 channel transmitter with 12 channels reciver.
Upto 800 meter ground and 4km air range claimed by radio link.
Multiple colours display.
Can collect telemetry data from pixhawk and amp flight controllers ,to display on its screen..

murankar

Staff member
If it's a 2.4 gHz system then it's going to Max out at around 1200 meters. Unless there is some new technology out there that will repeat the signal for you I don't think you will go much beyond that. Regardless line of sight will limit you to so far anyways. All radios can handle that kind of range.

As for the radio you are listing I know nothing of it. If this radio is on banggood or sumular site then I would be careful.

Yes it is on banggood,ebay and aliexpress.
But I am buying from banggood...
If there is some problem in banggood kindly let me know...
I would be thankful...

murankar

Staff member
I don't have anything bad to say about those outlets. All I am going to say is that it's your money. If it was mine and I had a budget such as yours I would either go the DX 6 or the Taranis that I listed earlier. Both of those barands have made a great reputation for themselves. Just trying to make sure your not throwing away your money.

I don't have anything bad to say about those outlets. All I am going to say is that it's your money. If it was mine and I had a budget such as yours I would either go the DX 6 or the Taranis that I listed earlier. Both of those barands have made a great reputation for themselves. Just trying to make sure your not throwing away your money.
Are you talking about tatanas x9d

murankar

Staff member
I have not seen the YouTube reviews as if yet. I can see the appeal to the radio (AT10 ii). It does seem to be a okay radio for the price range.

I do have to concerns, 1) latency on the radio is listed at 3ms. That's freaking fast if it's a true number. My $800 USD radio has a latency of about 5ms. After looking at some other radios 5 Ms seems to be the floor. So even on a good day you may not see 3 Ms. 2) Resolution: It's listed at 4096 but under what conditions. Do you need special servos for this to be accurate? My guess is that you'll see 2048 or 1024 as a more realistic number. I am picking the fly poo out of the pepper here.

Next support on this forum for this radio is going to be difficult to find. Not many of us venture beyond specktrum or the Taranis type radios. I personally have a V-control and I don't think anyone else on here has one. Maybe one other person. Jetibis another high end radio that's exists on the forum but in extremely low numbers.

If your dead set on the radio go for it, it's your call. I don't think our user base has much insight on that radio. If you run into issues with the AT10ii we may not be able to help, although we will try.

The most popular brand on this forum is Specktrum hands down. You can't go wrong. We can support that brand very well on here.

Last edited:
I have not seen the YouTube reviews as if yet. I can see the appeal to the radio. It does seem to be a okay radio for the price range.

I do have to concerns, 1) latency on the radio is listed at 3ms. That's freaking fast if it's a true number. My $800 USD radio has a latency of about 5ms. After looking at some other radios 5 Ms seems to be the floor. So even on a good day you may not see 3 Ms. 2) Resolution: It's listed at 4096 but under what conditions. Do you need special servos for this to be accurate? My guess is that you'll see 2048 or 1024 as a more realistic number. I am picking the fly poo out of the pepper here.

Next support on this forum for this radio is going to be difficult to find. Not many of us venture beyond specktrum or the Taranis type radios. I personally have a V-control and I don't think anyone else on here has one. Maybe one other person. Jetibis another high end radio that's exists on the forum but in extremely low numbers.

If your dead set on the radio go for it, it's your call. I don't think our user base has much insight on that radio. If you run into issues with the AT10ii we may not be able to help, although we will try.

The most popular brand on this forum is Specktrum hands down. You can't go wrong. We can support that brand very well on here.
Thanks sir,
You helped me alot..I left At10,now I am finalized qx7

murankar

Staff member
One last thing the range. They are claiming 4 KM (2.4 miles) with no instructions. I can see this being true I don't know if I would trust it at that price point. Again you would have to test it and see. It very well could hit take 4km limit. I am going to guess and say 2 km is what you might see realistically.

murankar

Staff member
I know the FPV crew loves Taranis. I will be honest I don't know the new stuff. I have been gone for about 6 months so I don't know who uses Taranis on here. I had a knock off with the TH9X but that was like 5 years ago.

Top Bottom