What A Day

Adam

So I rebuilt the tmaxx that i bought off of tony. What excitement it was. It was to the point you couldnt even start it lol. All went good motor was easy to dissassemble and clean and inspect all was good just really dirty :anonymous: So i wake up today and decided to go to the club to fly great i said. Fly the Raptor and got everything set perfect on the tuning flying great no vid. Grass was too long to take off with my trainer plane so opted to hand launch it ........ flew great but than there was a loss of power and then all controls. We have one old oak tree at our field and wouldnt you know it the plane lands in it :disgust: So with this battery it will charge on the charger go to use it and its like there is no power in heli or plane WTF Any ways so i decide to see how i did on the rebuild of the Tmaxx :onthego: Engine fired right up but somebody A.K.A me put one of the diffs backward lol. Got that fixed and here is the result YAY Video

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Might want to add some more fuel to the top end, It was losing smoke at full throttle. Otherwise, that thing is looking and running great!

Adam

Ya i took the whole thing apart except diffs and trans.. but every screw and piece was dissasembled and cleaned or replaced. This was the first engine i took apart and man it was fun. It is pretty basic which i thought it wouldnt be. But yes there is something with this engine that it really leans out the lower the fuel tank gets lol but all in all it is a strong motor still.

wolfman76

my 4 year saw the video with me and said it was his monster truck...lol great job adam i really want one now hey if i could find someone to trade my blade 400 and dx6 for i would in heartbeat

Adam

So after that trainer going into the tree i opted to buy a new one. Nitro of course an hobbico superstar yay

Top Bottom