Westy havin a Go! .... Trex 600 3d Flying ... well trying too !!! Lol

Westy

LEGEND
Here ya go .... what a rush with hte motor cranking at 100% power at all throttle positions..... tru 3d settings! lol ....

Part 1 of 2

Don't Laugh too hard Lol..... Ahhh to heck with it .... have a giggle!

part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Hhaha It was like a little wasp buzzing around. Some nice smooth flips going on there Westy. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Graham Lawrie

Nice shorts:) I like the Higland Dance move at 1.40 where you scratch your right leg with your left;)

Good flying, you have that down well, cant wait till i get that good. I am grounded today, pouring with rain, and snow at 800ft:(

stokke

Sweet flyin :D You should get one of those cams you attach to your head - or a camera man LOL :D

Derek

Very well done, Westy!!! The weather there looks great! I can't wait until we start getting "shorts" weather again. I'm not looking for the HOT HOT weather, but nice and comfy "shorts and tshirt" weather. Nice flying buddy!!!

Westy

LEGEND
Nice flying man. Someday I'll be able to do that! Lol

Thank you .... I have kind of got heaps better in the last 6 weeks or so ... .gone from Hovering tail in, nose left and nose right only to what you see today ! as soon as I had Nose in sorted .... it all fell into place form there.

- - - Updated - - -

Very well done, Westy!!! The weather there looks great! I can't wait until we start getting "shorts" weather again. I'm not looking for the HOT HOT weather, but nice and comfy "shorts and tshirt" weather. Nice flying buddy!!!

Thanks Derek ..... was great fun! and better since I did not get a destroyed heli! haha

Westy

LEGEND
Sweet flyin :D You should get one of those cams you attach to your head - or a camera man LOL :D

Yeah I do have a go pro ... and I have modified the attachement to fit on my new HD camera ... which took this and hte Lake flying videos.... I just did not have access to it on hte day and as stated ... my cameraman (Son = 12Yrs) would not get up !! :)

Top Bottom