Welcome to the Crash Pics & Vids Section

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. I thought I would add a section just for crash pictures and videos. I hope this place stays quiet, but as we all know, dumb thumbs will get the best of you after a while. I'm sure that all of you have something that you can post in here.

When you post in this section, be sure to make your title like "HK450GT Crashed Hard" or something like that. Something that explains what is going on in that thread.

Parkflyer

Sadly a quick video of my last flight with the Parkzone MK11B Spitfire... it was'nt my thumbs that let me down, but the aircraft itself! The wing was bendy on the second to last flight, it folded in mid air as youll see, i should of stopped and taken it home to strengthen it!!....:ownedflg:

oh well, thats the hobby!....:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You need carbon struts on middle o those wings to hold them. Wong loading was way too much for the stiffness there probably was.

But hey it happens!! I bet some CA and should be back up right?

;)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hahahaahha It seems like I have had all sorts of trouble with my planes and helis, as all of the newbies here combined. Lol jk jk

Man I have had a rough ride until now... Hahahahhah!

I know tony, I get picked on cause I am liked! ;P lol

Tony

Staff member
It's all good man. You are now a better pilot than I am so you have something to show for it. Keep it up and you will be flipping birds in a doghouse here soon.

Parkflyer

You need carbon struts on middle o those wings to hold them. Wong loading was way too much for the stiffness there probably was.

But hey it happens!! I bet some CA and should be back up right?

;)

Errr...sorry guys no. She nosed dived from approx 100ft, so not much left to glue together, the amount of glue needed it was cheaper to buy the new MK1X model, thats what I told the wife anyways!!....

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Dude, that sucks. But it's always nice when you can get a shiney new plane :biggrin1:

Also, I would highly suggest upgrading that Tx. Those are not known for being that reliable.

Top Bottom