Welcome Back RC-Help!!!!

BOKI

The same for me also I been going crazy no RC site all day sure glad to have it back! Just really Missed It! Thanks Tony! 5 ***** Site :lol: :twothumbsup:

Tony

Staff member
Boy . . . no RC-Help most of the day fom early hours till just now :alcoholic: Kind of drives you to drink :yikes:

Welcome back Tony :hdbng:

Thanks Frank. There was a major hold up on getting all of the files restored but everything is there now that I can see so things should be back to normal. I will be making some changes to the server over the next couple of weeks so the site may be down, but it will be very early in the morning, and will NOT be for almost 24 hours like it has been this time.

Holy crap and OMG, I'm glad to see the site is working again!!!

lmao, sucks when you can't get your RCH fix, huh? Sorry it was down for so long. But we are back now and I have NO plans of ever doing that again until I own the server that the site will be on. And yes, we are doing some talking about that one. More on that later on.

The same for me also I been going crazy no RC site all day sure glad to have it back! Just really Missed It! Thanks Tony! 5 ***** Site :lol: :twothumbsup:

Thanks Boki. Just sucks that it was down for that long. If I would have had complete control of the server (root access), I would have been up about an hour later. But, I didn't have root access at the time so I had to rely on them. But we are back now!! Glad to be back!

My wife was happy I was sad. Nice to back site.

I am the wives worst enemy hahahaha

Good think I was snowmobiling all day long or I would be in the luney bin by now! Lol.

I would say you could come down here and play on that, but all of our snow melted today thankfully. We got a few inches on Friday (I guess that would be yesterday lol) and it was coming down very heavy for about an hour. Then it quit. Oklahoma weather sucks sometimes lmao.

Derek

Fortunately enough for me, my wife doesn't mind at all that I get on this site. She thinks it's great because of the amount of help that I've gotten over the past few months.

Derek

Tony...I told my wife that you suggested that she sign up on the site. She smiled and asked, "Why?"

Why does she have to ask "WHY?" ugh!

Top Bottom