Weekly Digest Email

Tony

Staff member
I just checked that email and noticed the unsubscribe link is pointing to tonysvapes.com and not RCH. I am working on fixing that issue and I do apologize to those that tried to unsubscribe.

Tony

Staff member
I just sent out a test email and it is now showing the correct link. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Tony

Staff member
I think this email was only set to send to me, so I sent it out again just now. If you notice anything odd or linking to the wrong place, please let me know. Just trying to get the site back to where it was before and then some!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Tony. I'm sorry to say that," Email, what email. I didn't get no stinking email Lol"

Tony

Staff member
Yea, with having to reinstall everything, I guess it defaulted back to the default settings which you can put in a user ID number and ONLY send an email to that user. And in almost all cases, it is always my email address since I'm user #1 on the list. I have sent it out again though so you should be getting it shortly if you have not received it already. Emails are set to a cron so it will only send out 50 emails at a time. And when we are sending out 5950 emails, it can take a while to reach the end lol.

Top Bottom