Sold: Warp360 with 4 6s batteries and TONS of spare parts CHEAP!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hello folks.

For sale is my warp 360. Its in beautiful condition. Scorpion motor, Castle ICE lite 55 ESC, with castle 10A BEC MKS servos all around, and edge blades for mains and tail. Stock canopy, 19t (I think) tail output shaft gear upgrade, HAWK RC upgrade to the tail to stabilize the output bearing.

.. Bird minus Gyro and rx. NOT going to part frmae from rest of the electronics, or the spares.

GYRO AND RX are NOT a part of this sale anymore. They were sold locally.

Spare parts :

Servo gears for all servos
Bearings
Main shaft
Compass main blades new
Fusono Landing gear
Stock landing gears
carbon fiber tail push rod.
etc etc. check out the pics on how many spares there are! :)

4 6s batteries (2 gens ace and 2 Chrome packs)

All this comes with an Align carry box that fits the bird and everything beautifully!! So thats how it will ship. All ready to go in the align box. This bird was well taken care of and flown.. I am not going to say here it wasnt crashed cause no one is THAT good :D .. But it was rebuilt like a new build everytime, insppecting every part and its a flawless build! :)

Canopy was kept in the nice crown royale felt cover all the time. and this is how the bird travelled to and from the field.

Also comes with it , the swash level tool I bought extra.

Really.. just make me an offer. and we can work something out. These prices include shipping and paypal fee. Make me an offer folks! :) The most I will say is no. I dont get offended. But.. i'll tell you, if I dont get the right price, I'll keep it! this bird is absolutely awesome! With the new gasser and the new nitro I am building, this is going to get neglected.. so i would rather have it someone's hands, who would fly it! :) Rest assured you wont be buying parts for it for a WHILE! :)

Everything fits in that align case. And fits snug! I will wrap it up, tape it up and ship. This is the best and safest way a bird can be shipped !

image (23).jpgimage (36).jpgimage (37).jpgimage (38).jpgimage (39).jpgimage (40).jpgimage (41).jpgimage (42).jpgimage (43).jpgimage (44).jpgimage (35).jpgimage (34).jpgimage (33).jpgimage (24).jpgimage (25).jpgimage (26).jpgimage (27).jpgimage (28).jpgimage (29).jpgimage (30).jpgimage (31).jpgimage (32).jpgimage (45).jpg

image (23).jpg

image (24).jpg

image (25).jpg

image (26).jpg

image (27).jpg

image (28).jpg

image (29).jpg

image (30).jpg

image (31).jpg

image (32).jpg

image (33).jpg

image (34).jpg

image (35).jpg

image (36).jpg

image (37).jpg

image (38).jpg

image (39).jpg

image (40).jpg

image (41).jpg

image (42).jpg

image (43).jpg

image (44).jpg

image (45).jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Re: Warp360 BNF with 4 6s batteries and TONS of spare parts

How about you just send it up here to me, let me shoot some videos of it, then when you want it back, I just ship it back... Yeah, that sounds like a plan!!!

Tony

Staff member

Sounded like a good idea to me lmao. If I had the cash, I would jump on this.

murankar

Staff member

Wow your parting ways with the 360! Shocking, good luck with the sale. Actually Tony that would be a great Idea. You shoot videos until the heli sells then you ship it to the owner.

Top Bottom