Warp goes in for the second time.

Lee

If you are looking for a bulletproof heli, the Warp 360 is awesome.
Only Main blades and one skid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Yep :)
It was longer but it didn't upload properly, so I just put up the crash :D

Admiral

Love the smile on the dial at the end, Lee sure has a healthy attitude to a bit of adversity.

Tony

Staff member
That is exactly the attitude you have to have with this sport. He was doing something that he has done many times before, it's just something happened with it this time. I suspect a dumb thumb or he got crossed up on his movements. Either way, you just have to laugh it off. Rebuild and do it again. It's all a part of the hobby.

Sucks Lee. But wow, if that is all that was damaged, that is sweet. Might have to look into one of these bad boys when I get back on my feet. It's either this, or the 380...

Lee

It was def a dumb thumb again.
But I'm starting to notice a bit of servo lag, which doesn't help with fast cyclic changes.
These Savox servos I have, are not the fastest, and have taken a lot of abuse over the last two years.
New servos will be going in here once i have the cash.

Tony

Staff member
It was def a dumb thumb again.
But I'm starting to notice a bit of servo lag, which doesn't help with fast cyclic changes.
These Savox servos I have, are not the fastest, and have taken a lot of abuse over the last two years.
New servos will be going in here once i have the cash.

Do I see some BK Micro's in your future? :biggrin1:

treff

I just realised Lee from the video, I should be very careful of that Warp. Did you notice it actually tried to cut
your throat when you held it up. lol

Lee

I just realised Lee from the video, I should be very careful of that Warp. Did you notice it actually tried to cut
your throat when you held it up. lol
Dangerous things these Warps [emoji23]

stokke

Wow, that was a loud thump! I would guess major damage from a crash like that one. Respect!

Top Bottom