450 Warp 360 Motor bogging? Or ESC ging too low ? ???

Tony

Staff member
I would take Jesse up on that offer. Sounds like it's trying to cut the power on you to save its self.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
OK EVERYONE! Here is the update.. as y'all all saw that I dumped the Warp 360 in the last video. Last night I had some time to finally look and acess the damage.

here is all what got damaged

MKS DS92A+ servo gears x2 = 9.99x2 = $20.00

Main rotor hub = $11.24

Left and Right frame sides = 20 bucks total (Fusuno frames sides)

Main blades (Edge 353mm) = 40 bucks.

Thats the total damage. All else survived well. But being the frame sides , and having such a small geometry, its basically a full rebuild.. as I gotta take it all down to the screw and put new frame sides in.

Jesse!! man if you still got that YEP extra.. and if you think its OK fr me test my bird on it! That would be amazing! I am thinking of upgrading the motor though .. to Scorpion ... lets c.. ordering the frame sides and servo gears today. :)

heli-maniac

Well Im in the same Boat with you Gaba
I lawn darted mine yesterday and trashed it all frame servos esc brand new canopy blades rotor head blade grips tail boom

So if you want to try the esc it will have to be fast because its going in mine

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I might be upgrading the motor to scorpion. The Koby 55 new fimrware was designed specifically to match scorpion motor. That will be the cheapest upgrade. I'll let you know if I will need it .. lets c

xokia

So does that ESC not have logging capabilities? The CC ESC on my 700 I can plug in and get TONS of info. Watts,peak amp draw, ESR, voltage just about everything you want over the entire flight and it even graphs it for you. It will hold multiple flights of data.

I'm getting bogging like that on my 450 and to me I think its my nano-tech batteries. They come down pretty dang warm plus I puffed one of them. I will try getting a better battery and if that doesnt improve it then I will look at the ESC.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
nope .. these are 1300mah 6S batteries... chrome and gens ace.. 20 cycles.. i havent checked IR but it is happening on all batteries

Top Bottom