Wabbit Flying

Tony

Staff member
Smackin' it bro! Keep those videos coming!!!! Oh, and Mr. Factory Pilot.... I think Tony *ahem* Rc-Help, needs one of those helicopters!!!! Hook a brotha up!!! lol

Holy cr&p, I thought it was having probs at first bouncing along the grass, heli and pilot on steroids I think. Awesome control. Fantastic flying bro

- - - Updated - - -

Smackin' it bro! Keep those videos coming!!!! Oh, and Mr. Factory Pilot.... I think Tony *ahem* Rc-Help, needs one of those helicopters!!!! Hook a brotha up!!! lol

Typical, that's selfish Mr T..... I think Tony *ahem* UK wants one too... Lmao

Morus

haha :D
I wish I could just give helis away :)
Thanks for watching :)

- - - Updated - - -

Great stuff, look forward to seeing more.

Thank you Admiral :)

- - - Updated - - -

Very fast! Clean... I digs it!

^^ hehe thanks very much

- - - Updated - - -

Holy cr&p, I thought it was having probs at first bouncing along the grass, heli and pilot on steroids I think. Awesome control. Fantastic flying bro

- - - Updated - - -

Typical, that's selfish Mr T..... I think Tony *ahem* UK wants one too... Lmao

Haha no steroids :) it is a quiet basic setup running on 6v with 3000 rpm.

Amazing flying!....You had us all wondering with that bunny hop. What a riot!

Wonderful flying- you'll make a great rep for their factory

Graham Lawrie

BRILLIANT:)LOL:) I can do the wabbit flying:)Morus.

Awesome video you are good:) one of my fav. helis the Protos:) keep the videos coming:)

Ken Jackson

Awesome flying. Congrats on the official position. They made a good choice hiring you. Get paid to fly and if you break your stuff you get new for free. Sounds like helicopter heaven to me.

Ken

Morus

Nice one mate, :thumbsup:
Whens the Max 700 turning up :)

soon-ish.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing flying!....You had us all wondering with that bunny hop. What a riot!

Wonderful flying- you'll make a great rep for their factory

haha Thank you very much Sir :)

- - - Updated - - -

BRILLIANT:)LOL:) I can do the wabbit flying:)Morus.

Awesome video you are good:) one of my fav. helis the Protos:) keep the videos coming:)

There are only just a very few helis what can take a real high piro rate...and the protos helis are on the top of the list :) Thanks for watching :)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome flying. Congrats on the official position. They made a good choice hiring you. Get paid to fly and if you break your stuff you get new for free. Sounds like helicopter heaven to me.

Ken

Thank you very much Sir :)

soon-ish.jpg

wolfman76

OUTSTANDING FLYING MY FRIEND!!!!! i was just like holy crap did he oh my god is he by god that was awesome!!!! i only wish i will ever be that good at flying a heli and also get paid to travel all over and compete for doing sumthin i love to do anyways you got some super fast stick movements man can't wait to see more videos

Morus

OUTSTANDING FLYING MY FRIEND!!!!! i was just like holy crap did he oh my god is he by god that was awesome!!!! i only wish i will ever be that good at flying a heli and also get paid to travel all over and compete for doing sumthin i love to do anyways you got some super fast stick movements man can't wait to see more videos

haha I'm afraid it's not how it works :) thanks for the kind words and for watching :)

Top Bottom