Voice chat???

Graham Lawrie

I cant seem to get voice chat to work? Sometime i can hear people talking and tonight i could hear Boki and John but they could not hear me . Are there settings particular to this on the set up?

Derek

I thought this was kinda weird, too. The other night when I was online with you and John...I could hear John, but he couldn't hear me. You could hear me, but I couldn't hear you.

I've been online with Kyle and he and I have talked and heard each other several times. I even talked with his kids, too, lol.

I'm not sure if there is a particular setting but I'll look around.

Graham Lawrie

I just went on line and downloaded a manual it mentions pressin "V" to speak. I still think it is something peculiar to my laptop sound card?

wolfman76

i think there are setting in multiplayer mode that can be adjusted to turn your mic on in auto mode whenever it hears a sound...

Tony

Staff member
Just as a kind notice, if you are doign voice chat on the sim, please make sure to at least wear head phones so that you dont' get a bunch of feedback. I'm online now setting it up but may have to jump off line for a bit to do an update and such.

wolfman76

SWEET!!!! maybe if you able we can fly later.... only thing me and you might not like is when you fly in cockpit mode there is boundaries for how far out you can fly....

Tony

Staff member
Oh well that sucks lmao. I enjoyed flying through the valleys. May have to purchase RF again so that we can do that.

Derek

Tony and Kyle are flying right now. I left the flight session because the audio keeps dropping out. I'll be back online in a bit

Derek

Well, Graham...that was fun! We'll just have to remember to use Skype. Take care buddy!!!

Top Bottom